The newly developed NIRONE Liquid Scanner is a non-destructive and cost-effective analyzer for the identification and quality control of liquids at any point of the supply chain.
The near-infrared spectrosopy transmission setup is the optimal method for liquids, because the samples are irradiated in a defined layer thickness. The transmitted light contains spectral information with a particularly high signal yield. This makes it particularly easy to identify and quantify active ingredients and excipients.
With the help of our solutions and services, data models can be developed for many liquids.
- Pharmaceuticals composition analysis (anti-counterfeiting)
- Illicit narcotics detection
- Gasoline, Lubrication oil, Coolants, etc.
- Parfum, high quality oil identification
- Dairy, Cooking oils, etc. analysis
NIRONE Liquid Scanner package includes:
- NIRONE Liquid Scanner with one selectable sensor S1.7, S2.0, S2.2 or S2.5
- Sample cuvettes
- Quick Guide
- SensorControl Software for Windows
- NIRONE Scanner Mobile App (iOS/Andriod)