Are you enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to take a central position in the development of a revolutionary cutting-edge measuring device? Do you have experience in the development of hardware, software and algorithms for the production testers of optical components and instruments?
Spectral Engines, part of the Nynomic Group, is an international company specializing in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is located in Helsinki (Finland) and Steinbach (Germany).
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
HARDWARE TEST DEVELOPMENT Engineer (m|F|d)
Start: with immediate effect Duration: unlimited Location: Steinbach
- The Hardware Test Development Engineer will be responsible for developing electrical and optical testing stations for the production with associated software and data analysis modules.
- The Hardware Test Development Engineer will be responsible maintaining the testers in our own production line as well as at our production partners’ facilities globally.
- The Hardware Test Development Engineer is a member of the engineering team and will interface with the production and data science experts.
- Degree as M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Physics
- Few years’ experience in the optical and/or electrical tester development in a professional business setting
- Experience with Labview, TestStand, WATS and Python are a plus
- Understanding of electrical, mechanical, and optical disciplines in the handheld instruments
- Previous experience on MEMS components and cleanroom work are also beneficial
- Ready to work in a friendly working environment and interdisciplinary team of 10-20 engineers
- Fluent English skills, verbally and in writing, are compulsory for this position.
- Interesting and versatile field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products and a modern infrastructure.
- Collaboration on revolutionary cutting-edge measuring instruments, which shake up established market leaders and make modern methods for the analysis of liquids and solids easy to use for many companies in the world. A position with great impact and insight in a company where the entire development from the product idea to serial production takes place in-house, even the assembly of the instruments. A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Contact person for you and for your application is Jörg Ramsauer.
Information about the company and products can be found at: www.spectralengines.com.
We consider applications only via e-mail.