You are enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to take a central position in the development of a revolutionary cutting-edge measuring device? Do you have excellent programming and analytic skills, are you creative and assertive? You have experience in the development of cloud-based platforms, application management and you are very good in structuring and performing software development?
Spectral Engines, part of the Nynomic Group, is an international company specializing in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is located in Steinbach in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt a.M. and in Helsinki.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
FRONTEND SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M|F|D)
Start: with immediate effect Duration: unlimited Location: Steinbach
- Writing and reviewing code as part of our development team.
- Writing tests and helping maintain our systems for running tests.
- Documentation of code and helping write user-facing documentation for the features you create.
- Working with our product owner, designers, and other engineers to plan new features.
- You are self-driven, goal-oriented with a passion for learning.
- You have a great collaborative nature and communication skills.
- You love to use your strong analytical skills and critical thinking to aid in tackling challenging problems.
- Degree in computer science, apprenticeship as Software Engineer or comparable, min. 3 years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge in TypeScript.
- Good knowledge in Git, GitHub, Docker, and testing software.
- Experience in Kubernetes, FastAPI, React or Capacitor is a plus.
- Experience in software architecture and/or analytics and/or data science is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate efforts effectively across multiple disciplines
- Results-driven with a strong attention to detail and technical problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is mandatory for this position.
- Any other language is a plus.
- Interesting and versatile field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products and a modern infrastructure.
- Collaboration on revolutionary cutting-edge measuring instruments / analysers, which shake up established market leaders and make modern methods for the analysis of liquids and solids easy to use for many companies in the world. A position with great impact and insight in a company where the entire development from the product idea to serial production takes place in-house, even the assembly of the instruments. A steep learning curve is guaranteed.
- With our green, environmental friendly technology, we help make people's lives better and safer every day!
Contact person for you and for your application Dr. Stefan Schwarzfischer.
Information about the company and products can be found at: www.spectralengines.com.
We only consider online applications.