You are enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to take a central position in the development of a revolutionary cutting-edge measuring device? Do you have excellent communication skills, are you diplomatic and assertive? You have experience in the development of cloud-based platforms, application management and you are very good in structuring and performing software development?
Spectral Engines, part of the Nynomic Group, is an international company specializing in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is located in Steinbach in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt a.M. and in Helsinki.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / DATA SCIENTIST (M|W|D)
Start: with immediate effect Duration: unlimited Location: Steinbach
- The Senior Software Engineer / Data Scientist will be responsible for developing AI and machine learning based models in Python and deploying them in the cloud environment.
- The Senior Software Engineer / Data will be responsible for the software architecture in customer-specific containers and the management of the models therein. He will write the code for wrappers and adopt the company’s software modules to the customer requirements.
- The Senior Data Scientist is part of the analytics team and will interface with sales and customers for in detail technical discussions on modelling of spectroscopic data.
- Degree as M.Sc. in Computer Science, Physics, numerical Physics or Mathematics
- At least 3 years’ experience in software engineering / data analytics in in a professional business setting
- Expert command of Python is mandatory. Java Script is a plus.
- Strong experience with modern data science toolboxes in Python (sklearn, tensorflow)
- Experienced in data analytics and how to handle big volumes of data, PostgreSQL skills.
- Solid knowledge of applied statistics
- Must be familiar with cloud environments (AWS/Azure) for data handling.
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes is a plus
- Ready to work in a friendly working environment in agile, interdisciplinary team of 10-20 developers, testers, architects, and product managers.
- Fluent English skills, verbally and in writing, are compulsory for this position.
- Interesting and versatile field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products and a modern infrastructure.
- Collaboration on revolutionary cutting-edge measuring instruments / analysers, which shake up established market leaders and make modern methods for the analysis of liquids and solids easy to use for many companies in the world. A position with great impact and insight in a company where the entire development from the product idea to serial production takes place in-house, even the assembly of the instruments. A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Contact person for you and for your application Dr. Stefan Schwarzfischer.
Information about the company and products can be found at: www.spectralengines.com.
We only consider online applications!