You are enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to take a central position in the development of a revolutionary cutting-edge measuring device? Do you have excellent communication skills, are you diplomatic and assertive? You have experience in the development cloud-based platforms, application management as well as implementing firmware to electronic devices and are very good in structuring software development teams?
Spectral Engines, part of the Nynomic Group, is an international company specializing in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement. In close cooperation with our customers we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is located in Steinbach in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt a.M. and in Helsinki.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Head of Analytics and Application Development (m|w|d)
Start: with immediate effect Duration: unlimited Location: Steinbach
- The Head of Analytics and Application Development will be responsible for coordinating Spectral Engines’ internal and external measurement laboratory activities and related infrastructure und performing feasibility studies.
- The Head of Analytics and Application Development will be responsible for the data processing method and algorithm development for Spectral Engines’ hand-held near-infrared spectral sensors for various applications.
- The Head of Analytics and Application Development also will be working closely together with customers in their projects
- Skilled in performing measurements with near-infrared devices and creating both regression and classificiation models.
- Preferably graduated as M.Sc. in Chemistry, Physics or Computer science in relevant area
- At least 6 years’ experience in data analytics in spectroscopy in a professional business setting
- Strong experience with modern data science toolboxes in Python
- Experienced in various practical IoT applications in the field of near-infrared spectroscopy or material sensing
- Experienced in data analytics and how to handle big volumes of data
- Ready to work in a friendly working environment in agile, interdisciplinary team of 10-20 developers, testers, architects and product managers
- Should have worked with cloud environments for data handling and model deployment
- Should have played a lead role in building and delivering products to the customers
- Fluent English skills, verbally and in writing, are compulsory for this position
- Interesting and versatile field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products and a modern infrastructure.
- Collaboration on revolutionary cutting-edge measuring instruments / analysers, which shake up established market leaders and make modern methods for the analysis of liquids and solids easy to use for many companies in the world. A position with great impact and insight in a company where the entire development from the product idea to serial production takes place in-house, even the assembly of the instruments. A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Contact person for you and for your application Dr. Stefan Schwarzfischer.