You are enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to take a central position in the development of a revolutionary cutting-edge measuring device? Do you have excellent communication skills, are you diplomatic and assertive? You have experience in the development cloud-based platforms, application management as well as implementing firmware to electronic devices and are very good in structuring software development teams?
Spectral Engines, part of the Nynomic Group, is an international company specializing in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement. In close cooperation with our customers we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is located in Steinbach in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt a.M. and in Helsinki.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Lead Software Developer (m|w|d)
Start: with immediate effect Duration: unlimited Location: Steinbach
- Deliver software products in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications
- Lead both internal and external software developers.
- Technical management of software projects with international development teams in the field of driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Planning, implementation and tracking of software projects according to our product development process (PEP). Solution-oriented management, advancement and moderation of technical coordination with our internal development departments (e.g. HW, system, test), external customers and suppliers. Ensuring software deliveries and releases, also taking into account deadlines, quality and budget.
- Collaboration in the concept and offer preparation for new software product developments
- Graduated in computer science, software engineering or a comparable education
- At least 8 years’ experience developing software products and services in a professional setting
- Willingness to work in a fast-growing company with a high-tech product
- Fluent English skills, verbally and in writing, are compulsory for this position
- Experienced with cloud services and microservice architectures of AWS or similar
- Skilled in the design, realization and testing of software components and services for commercial applications
- Up to date with design patterns, software design principles and in the software architecture of microservice software systems
- Experiences in software product line techniques, preferably in microservice architectures
- Experiences in secure software development, related standards and industry practices
- Practised in development of front-end solutions for iOS and Android, with hardware layers such as Bluetooth
- Designed and implemented databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Ready to work in a friendly working environment in agile, interdisciplinary team of 10-20 developers, testers, architects and product managers
- You should have played a lead role in building and delivering software products to the customers.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: code reviews, CI/CD, automated testing, SDLC, OWASP
- Interesting and versatile field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products and a modern infrastructure.
- Collaboration on revolutionary cutting-edge measuring instruments / analysers, which shake up established market leaders and make modern methods for the analysis of liquids and solids easy to use for many companies in the world. A position with great impact and insight in a company where the entire development from the product idea to serial production takes place in-house, even the assembly of the instruments. A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Contact person for you and for your application Dr. Stefan Schwarzfischer.