We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team in Helsinki. In this position, you will develop three product lines (NIRONE, PurplPRO and TactiScan) and client-specific solutions which are based on our platform.
You will be joining a team of experienced developers and engineers to help drive solutions which amaze our customers. The development team has extensive and versatile knowledge of spectroscopy, MEMS-sensors, embedded technologies, electronics, machine learning and distributed cloud systems.
The growing team consists of 12 employees and as a Senior Software Developer you will focus on the development of new features and enhancements while working in an agile environment.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Work experience with modern web development and cloud architectures
- Experience on the following technology stack components:
- Architecture: Micro-service
- Message broker: RabbitMQ
- Framework: React, Express, NodeJS
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Container: Docker
- CI: Self-hosted Jenkins
- Cloud: AWS
- Good to know Bluetooth, Kubernetes, and some network knowledges
- Experience in developing enterprise-grade distributed systems
- Experience in mobile app development (hybrid app)
- Full professional proficiency in English
We hope you have a passion for technology and desire for daily self-improvement. We appreciate a high motivation to solve complex problems in a collaborative environment.
WHY JOIN US AT SPECTRAL ENGINES?
You will be part of the exciting expansion of the world-leading material sensor innovation in easy-going atmosphere!
We offer competitive salary, flexible working hours and a chance to work partly remotely, occupational health care, a newly renovated office equipped with a gym, and the possibility for indoor parking.
If you think this could be your next career move, apply now! The position will be fulfilled once the right person is found. To apply for this position, send your CV and application letter to email@example.com.