We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team in Helsinki. In this position, you will develop three product lines (NIRONE, PurplPRO and TactiScan) and client-specific solutions which are based on our platform.
You will be joining a team of experienced developers and engineers to help drive solutions which amaze our customers. The development team has extensive and versatile knowledge of spectroscopy, MEMS-sensors, embedded technologies, electronics, machine learning and distributed cloud systems.
The growing team consists of 12 employees and as a Senior Software Developer you will focus on the development of new features and enhancements while working in an agile environment.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Work experience with modern web development and cloud architectures
- Experience on the following technology stack components:
- Architecture: Micro-service
- Message broker: RabbitMQ
- Framework: React, Express, NodeJS
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Container: Docker
- CI: Self-hosted Jenkins
- Cloud: AWS
- Good to know Bluetooth, Kubernetes, and some network knowledges
- Experience in developing enterprise-grade distributed systems
- Experience in mobile app development (hybrid app)
- Full professional proficiency in English
We hope you have a passion for technology and desire for daily self-improvement. We appreciate a high motivation to solve complex problems in a collaborative environment.
WHY JOIN US AT SPECTRAL ENGINES?
You will be part of the exciting expansion of the world-leading material sensor innovation in easy-going atmosphere!
We offer competitive salary, flexible working hours and a chance to work partly remotely, occupational health care, a newly renovated office equipped with a gym, and the possibility for indoor parking.
If you think this could be your next career move, apply now! The position will be fulfilled once the right person is found.