We are searching for a Data Scientist to our Helsinki office to develop machine learning solutions with regards to our innovative NIRONE® Scanner material sensing platform. More experienced candidates can be considered for senior roles.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, THE WORK CONSISTS OF:
- Processing of spectral data and generating prediction models
- Developing automated data processing and mining techniques
- Utilizing and developing efficient machine learning algorithms for cloud-based systems
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR WORK, YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- MSc/Ph.D. level degree in mathematics/physics/SW engineering
- Relevant work experience in the industry
- Skills in AI systems and machine learning
- Skills in Python data stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow)
- Excellent spoken and written English and a global mindset
- Experience in AWS is a benefit
In addition, it is of benefit to possess some knowledge of sensors, spectrometers or material analysis. We also value high proactiveness and excellent team working skills, good capability for independent work, enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to work and creative mind with efficient execution skills.
To apply for this position, send your CV and application letter to email@example.com.
Spectral Engines develops and provides unique, hand-held material sensing solutions for industry, professionals and consumers, based on novel sensor hardware and cloud-based AI analysis platform. Our global, secure solutions can be used for textile and plastics sorting, quality assurance of raw materials as well as detecting fake medicine, to name a few. We are a part of Finland’s AI Landscape. Spectral Engines is a subsidiary of the German Nynomic AG, specialized in photonic measurement solutions.