We are searching for a Data Engineer to our Helsinki office to develop cloud platform of our innovative NIRONE® Scanner material sensing product. More experienced candidates can be considered for senior roles.
More specifically, the work consists of:
- Developing automated pipelines for data
- Processing spectral data and maintaining the databases
- Designing and implementing robust data architecture for our cloud connected sensors
- Designing and implementing quality inspection data systems (e.g. SPC) for hardware manufacturing and calibration
In order to be successful in your work, you should have:
- MSc level degree in SW engineering
- Relevant work experience in the industry
- Skills in relevant programming languages (Python and SQL)
- Experience in large data systems and relational databases
- Experience in cloud-based platforms (AWS certifications are a benefit)
- Excellent spoken and written English and a global mindset
In addition, it is of benefit to possess some knowledge of sensors, spectrometers or material analysis. We also value high proactiveness and excellent team working skills, good capability for independent work, enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to work and creative mind with efficient execution skills.
To apply for this position, send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spectral Engines develops and provides unique, hand-held material sensing solutions for industry, professionals and consumers, based on novel sensor hardware and cloud-based AI analysis platform. Our global, secure solutions can be used for textile and plastics sorting, quality assurance of raw materials as well as detecting fake medicine, to name a few. We are a part of Finland’s AI Landscape. Spectral Engines is a subsidiary of the German Nynomic AG, specialized in photonic measurement solutions.