Are you enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to take a central position in the development of a revolutionary, future-oriented measuring device? You have excellent communication skills, are diplomatic and assertive? You have experience in sales of innovative products that require explanation? Do you enjoy working in a young, dynamic team?
Spectral Engines, part of the Nynomic Group, is an international company specializing in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is located in Steinbach in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt a.M. and in Helsinki.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
SALES MANAGER OEM (m|W|d)
Start: with immediate effect Duration: unlimited Location: Steinbach
- Analyze OEM market, develop sales strategies and implement them
- Actively communicate with and acquire new customers
- Create potential and sales forecasts and take responsibility for sales figures
- Competently advise customers with their technical and application-specific expertise, also beyond the existing product and technology portfolio
- Project customer solutions with the team in accordance with applicable standards and regulations
- You process inquiries, prepare detailed quotations and perform price and project calculations
- You maintain and develop customer relationships
- Work closely within projects with other areas, such as development and marketing
- Completed (technical) university studies with a business and/or technical focus or comparable training
- Several years of sales and product management experience, ideally in the OE area
- Willingness to work in a fast-growing company with a high-tech product
- Strengths include consulting skills and customer orientation, as well as commitment and team spirit
- Visits to partners and customers on site are a matter of course for you, also abroad
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German, combined with a very good command of English (80% of the company's communication is in English).
- You round off your profile with initiative, analytical thinking, intercultural competence as well as the ability to work independently and to organize.
- Interesting and versatile field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products and a modern infrastructure.
- Collaboration on revolutionary cutting-edge measuring instruments / analysers, which shake up established market leaders and make modern methods for the analysis of liquids and solids easy to use for many companies in the world.
- A position with great impact and insight in a company where the entire development from the product idea to serial production takes place in-house, even the assembly of the instruments.
- A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Contact person for you and for your application Dr. Stefan Schwarzfischer.
Information about the company and products can be found at: www.spectralengines.com.
We only consider online applications.