Apply before: 01.07.2019
Sales Manager's role is to build and drive the sales of Spectral Engines' high-tech products mainly in North America together with our sales team and partners. Your role is to build our sales strategy and manage the sales channels to meet our sales targets as a part of our international sales team. You will be developing new business opportunities and key customers in addition to serving current customers with our material sensing products and solutions. The role is based in North America.
- Be responsible for Spectral Engines' Sensor, Device and Scanner product sales in North America
- Work with new and existing customers to meet their business needs as well as work with the internal sales and support teams to prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Account development and management, growth of existing accounts within an established regional geographic territory or industry market segment
- Create customer lists of dedicated markets and contact them efficiently and proactively to study customers' needs more thoroughly
- Capture sales activities and information into corporate sales tracking systems and further develop our sales process
- Work together and support regional distributors in US and Canada
- Apply extensive knowledge of products, pricing plans, competition and selling skills to determine the best method of obtaining sales and increasing market or account penetration
- Report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
- Very proactive and customer-oriented person
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of successful business to business sales experience including growing major accounts and new market development
- Target-driven and systematic to meet quarterly and annual sales goals
- Proven ability to identify and capture business, and close both one-off and large OEM business transactions
- Prior experience developing and maintaining strategic relationships with executive level customer contacts
In addition you will benefit from having experience in sensor and measurement technologies (for example IoT, spectroscopy etc.), and application fields such as agriculture, manufacturing industry and portable inspection tools. Knowledge and experience on sales processes and their development will be counted as an asset, too.
We offer you a great position to drive new emerging products to new markets. You will have freedom and responsibility of your work and will be able to constantly learn, develop and challenge yourself.
Sounds like the right position for you?
Please send your CV and short application letter, where you explain your motivation to the position, in pdf-format to firstname.lastname@example.org.