You are enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to take a central position in the development of a revolutionary cutting-edge measuring device? Do you have excellent communication skills, are you diplomatic and assertive?
Spectral Engines, part of the Nynomic Group, is an international company specializing in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is located in Helsinki (Finland) and Steinbach (Germany).
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
PROJECT MANAGER (m|F|d)
for Product Transfers in the highly regulated pharmaceutical environment
Start: with immediate effect Duration: unlimited Location: Steinbach
- As a project manager (m/f/d), you will assume overall responsibility for customer projects within the framework of the transfer of our products in the highly regulated pharmaceutical sector
- You lead an internationally positioned project team with internal and external team members
- You are responsible for project controlling with regard to costs, resources and time schedules
- You act as a central interface between internal and external stakeholders
- Through transparent communication within and outside the project team, as well as the comprehensible presentation of complex interrelationships, you enable timely decisions to be made
- You report regularly on the progress of the project to the respective committees
- You manage the changing and new customer requirements during the course of the project, as well as the resulting risks
- A degree in science or engineering or a comparable education
- Several years of professional experience as a project manager or project leader
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical sector regarding GxP and GAMP regulations is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of project management and office tools
- Communication skills, assertiveness and the ability to present complex issues in a structured and target group-specific manner
- Good knowledge of contract management is desirable
- Business fluent in English and German (oral and written)
- Hands-on mentality and the willingness to learn something new every day
- Interesting and versatile field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products and a modern infrastructure
- Employee-friendly, flexible regulations regarding working time and place of work
- Collaboration on revolutionary cutting-edge measuring instruments / analysers, which shake up established market leaders and make modern methods for the analysis of liquids and solids easy to use for many companies in the world
- A position with great impact and insight in a company where the entire development from the product idea to serial production takes place in-house, even the assembly of the instruments. A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
- With our green, environmental friendly technology, we help make people's lives better and safer every day!
Contact person for you and for your application is Jörg Ramsauer.
Information about the company and products can be found at: www.spectralengines.com.
We only consider online applications!