You are enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to take a central position in the development of a revolutionary cutting-edge measuring device? Do you have excellent communication skills, are you diplomatic and assertive? You have experience in the development cloud-based platforms, application management as well as implementing firmware to electronic devices and are very good in structuring software development teams?
Spectral Engines, part of the Nynomic Group, is an international company specializing in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is located in Steinbach in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt a.M. and in Helsinki.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Cloud and DevOps Engineer (m|W|d)
Start: with immediate effect Duration: unlimited Location: Steinbach
- You are the key figure in our product development team: you ensure that our developers can focus on programming.
- You are responsible for ensuring that our customers' cloud services run smoothly and that our infrastructure enables the growth of our company.
- One of your main tasks is to maintain and develop our DevOps infrastructure, including pipelines and processes for Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- You will manage our cloud infrastructure (AWS), including setting up new cloud services for our customers, configuring existing cloud services, monitoring operations, and most importantly, ensuring that our infrastructure is scalable.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for development tools and network systems of our team, for example access management.
- Degree in computer science, training as IT specialist for system integration or comparable, min. 3 years of professional experience
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure, Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, Linux
- Tools, Bitbucket, ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), or similar technologies.
- Experience with DevOps practices and enterprise-level distributed systems development
- Experience working with tools to automate CI/CD pipelines and Docker orchestration
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to learn something new every day.
- Customer-centric mindset
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is mandatory for this position.
- Any other language is a plus.
- Interesting and versatile field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products and a modern infrastructure.
- Collaboration on revolutionary cutting-edge measuring instruments / analysers, which shake up established market leaders and make modern methods for the analysis of liquids and solids easy to use for many companies in the world. A position with great impact and insight in a company where the entire development from the product idea to serial production takes place in-house, even the assembly of the instruments. A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Contact person for you and for your application Dr. Stefan Schwarzfischer.
Information about the company and products can be found at: www.spectralengines.com.
We only consider online applications!