Spectral Engines is a Helsinki-based, award-winning high-tech company, developing and producing novel material sensing solutions. Our products range from portable narcotics screening devices to textile and stain identification at homes and to many kind of specialty IoT and industry applications. With our novel technology, we can bring lab analysis to the pocket of professionals and consumers, truly giving them a sixth sense! Spectral Engines is in the leading role in creating these vast new markets. Now you will have a rare opportunity to join our international growth company as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)!
To help us achieve our ambitious growth targets, we are now seeking for a Chief Financial Officer to enforce our team in Helsinki. The CFO will have a great opportunity to have a real impact on the company’s performance and ways of working. You will have an independent role but with a strong support from the team. In addition, you will have a good possibility to develop the role.
The CFO will develop and manage financial processes and reporting, participate in company’s strategic work, manage and plan company’s cash flow, perform financial analysis and reporting and ensure profitability of the business. You will also develop company’s operations to support financial success and will be the main financial interface towards our main stock holders and towards different institutions and authorities. On the HR side you will manage the basic HR processes together with the CEO and develop salary and bonus systems. The CFO will be a part of Spectral Engines’ Management Group and will report directly to the CEO.
- Generating and managing financial strategy for the company
- Financial planning, monitoring, consolidating, forecasting and reporting
- Financial controlling and account management through external accounting service
- Overseeing key IT systems (ERP, CRM)
- Managing and overseeing key HR and compensation processes
- MSc or similar degree on relevant economic field
- High proactiveness, excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English and working proficiency in Finnish/Swedish
- Proven track record of CFO/Controller role with 4-6 years relevant experience
- Target-driven and systematic way of working
In addition, you will benefit from having experience in working in a multinational, multisite company and having done hands-on financial operations. Having worked in a company offering Software As A Service is an asset.
We offer you a great position to drive new emerging products to new markets. You will have freedom and responsibility of your work and will be able to constantly learn, develop and challenge yourself. Read more about our awards and social sponsoring.
Sounds like the right position for you?
Please send your CV and short application letter, where you explain your motivation to the position, in pdf-format to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th of September.