We are currently looking for:
We are now looking for a new talent to execute projects in order to create new products and to develop our NIRONEtm technology platform.
Job description: As the Project Manager, you will have the responsibility for forming and executing R&D projects from the first feasibility study till successful implementation in production. The Project Manager is a part of the R&D department and reports directly to the CTO.
More specifically, the work consists of:
- Responsibility for project result delivery
- Overall project planning together with the project team in order to meet the project objectives
- Responsibility to identify the critical path and mitigate risks
- Monitoring and controlling of progress, costs and timeline of multiple projects and reporting to relevant stakeholders
In order to be successful in your work, you benefit from having:
- A University degree in a technical field, electro/mechanical or software
- 3+ years of relevant work experience and proven track record and good knowledge of relevant planning/management tools
- Experience in product development and product launching
- Background with systems inluding both software and hardware
- Knowledge of measurement technologies, namely sensors and spectroscopy
- Excellent team working and communications skills and an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to work
- Fluent English is a must
- Possibility to travel
- Professional project management accreditation is a plus
Why work at Spectral Engines?
- You will be working in a position where you can constantly learn, develop and challenge yourself
- Be part of the exciting expansion of the world-leading material sensor innovation
- Possibility to utilize new technologies
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Competitive salary and newest working equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Several other benefits like free use of gym, and an endless supply of coffee, tea and fruit!
We offer you a great position in a fresh high-technology growth company, backed-up by a German publicly traded company Nynomic AG. You will be working with modern equipment in the newly-renovated facilities at Kutomotie 18 in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki, Finland (Kutomo Business Park).
Please send your CV and short application letter, where you explain your motivation to the position, in pdf-format to email@example.com no later than Friday 14th of June. We will proceed with suitable candidates already during the application period.
Sales Manager, North America
Sales Manager's role is to build and drive the sales of Spectral Engines' high-tech products mainly in North America together with our sales team and partners. Your role is to build our sales strategy and manage the sales channels to meet our sales targets as a part of our international sales team. You will be developing new business opportunities and key customers in addition to serving current customers with our material sensing products and solutions. The role is based in North America.
- Be responsible for Spectral Engines' Sensor, Device and Scanner product sales in North America
- Work with new and existing customers to meet their business needs as well as work with the internal sales and support teams to prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Account development and management, growth of existing accounts within an established regional geographic territory or industry market segment
- Create customer lists of dedicated markets and contact them efficiently and proactively to study customers' needs more thoroughly
- Capture sales activities and information into corporate sales tracking systems and further develop our sales process
- Work together and support regional distributors in US and Canada
- Apply extensive knowledge of products, pricing plans, competition and selling skills to determine the best method of obtaining sales and increasing market or account penetration
- Report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
- Very proactive and customer-oriented person
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of successful business to business sales experience including growing major accounts and new market development
- Target-driven and systematic to meet quarterly and annual sales goals
- Proven ability to identify and capture business, and close both one-off and large OEM business transactions
- Prior experience developing and maintaining strategic relationships with executive level customer contacts
In addition you will benefit from having experience in sensor and measurement technologies (for example IoT, spectroscopy etc.), and application fields such as agriculture, manufacturing industry and portable inspection tools. Knowledge and experience on sales processes and their development will be counted as an asset, too.
We offer you a great position to drive new emerging products to new markets. You will have freedom and responsibility of your work and will be able to constantly learn, develop and challenge yourself.
Sounds like the right position for you?
Please send your CV and short application letter, where you explain your motivation to the position, in pdf-format to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 31st of May. We will proceed with suitable candidates already during the application period.
We are constantly looking for new talents for example in the fields of engineering, marketing and software development. You will have a great opportunity to have a real impact on the company’s performance and way of working.
If you’re interested in career opportunities, please send us an open application email@example.com.